Skip to content

Receiving Credit

Students participating in an NSE, international/north2north exchange or study abroad program approved by the Office of International Programs and Initiatives (IPI) will receive UAF resident credit for all transcripted coursework completed while away.  IPI must receive an official transcript from the student's host university or institution, directly from the host institution or program provider (not from the student).  Information about credit and grade conversions specific to the student's host university/institution will be provided upon request.

Credits will not be automatically processed by IPI.  It is the student's responsibility to submit the proper approvals for credit evaluation.

International/north2north Exchange or Study Abroad students can find information regarding the process here.

Details about the process for National Student Exchange participants can be found here.